Marmaris Daily Trip by Sea Dreams and Yesil Marmaris (Not available)from
Embark on a journey to the Turkish seafront resort of Marmaris.LOCATION
The city of Marmaris is one of the most charming towns on the south shores of Turkey. The beauty of nature, the medieval charm of the old city, the modern architecture, the rich, tasty cuisine, the colorful, vivid market with the delightful aromas and the bargain invitations by the shopkeepers will make you part of the Eastern spirit in the city of Marmaris. Visit two countries and two continents on the same day in with the Full Day Cruise to Marmaris organized by Sea Dreams Cruises. Find below the detailed schedule, keeping in mind that you can have the option of participating in an escorted tour or discover the beautiful city of Marmaris by yourself.THE FULL DAY CRUISE TO MARMARIS SCHEDULE
- Departure time is at 09:00 am
- On arrival, meet with an escort who aides at customs and introduces local Turkish guide. A Scenic bus tour of the Harbour follows, for a unique panoramic view of Marmaris.
- A visit to a jewelry center and a Turkish delight shop is provided, to experience a big part of the Turkish tradition, there you can enjoy free refreshments, sweets and use of the restrooms.
- Return by coach to a central drop-off location at the Marmaris promenade just outside the bazaar where you will be informed about the meeting time for the afternoon transfer back to the port.
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing, lunch or beach (approx 3 hours), before meeting again for the return bus transfer to Marmaris port.
- Boat departure is scheduled at approximately 17:00.
TOP 5 REASONS FOR VISIT MARMARIS
- Visit two countries and two continents in one holiday
- Shop at low prices in a huge market and take advantage of the currency
- Try the delicious local food and sweets
- Free scenic bus tour and unique panorama
- Enjoy strolling around the vivid marina of the town
TIPS FOR CLIENTS:
- A valid passport is required, because you will be traveling in between two continents, and pass the passport control four times during our trip, and the departure times may be slightly modified to suit to your program.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Carry with you small denominations of €, $, £ as they are widely accepted in Marmaris.
- Also, a calculator to work out the exchange rate for shopping might come in handy.
- Sharpen up your bargaining skills.
- Please notice the departure times are very important.
REQUEST FOR BOOKING
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging