MICHALIS is designed to accommodate 2 guests. Its king double bed can be made as a set of twins.
It was built around 1350, as part of the Knight’s house that stood where our hotel now is.
Its vaulted roof, stone wall and oakwood gate are what a visitor sees first when entering from the Gate of St. John.The suite’s 37 sq.m. (400 sq.f.) single-space interior is on ground level and has been decorated in harmony with the building’s interesting past. Its bathroom features a “rainfall” walk-in shower, a marble antique sink, 1920’s lamp and mirror. The 45 sq. m. (485 sq.f.) private garden, with a plunge pool, an old olive tree, a plethora of aromatic plants and herbs, lies in the shadow of the castle’s wall.
In the privacy of their garden our guests listen to the drops falling from the old tap at the foot of the castle, watch the birds flirting in the olive tree’s branches and enjoy the discreet scent of the herbs. MICHALIS is on the groundfloor of the hotel. Its garden has two levels, with two steps leading to the upper level. Using the plunge pool requires ascending and descending a total of 5 steps with handrail.
► MICHALIS offers our “KÓKKINI HOSPITALITY”.
In addition to the amenities, mini-bars, products and services provided gratis to our other guests, all guests booking the MICHALIS, also enjoy:
- A “fragrance bar” with selected ladies’ perfumes, men’s fragrances and aftershaves
- Decanters of top-branded alcoholic drinks, as well as some of the best Greek liquors and spirits
- A bottle of prosecco kept chilled in their fridge, AND…
- 10% discount on any (or all) of the following:
- Private walking tour of the Old Town with a licensed guide.
- Private sailboat or motorboat trip either to Symi island or to lovely beaches of Rhodes island.
- A day at sea in a 30ft Rigid Inflatable Boat. See dolphins in their habitat, visit unspoiled islands and beaches, have lunch on Halki island.