DENIZ is probably the most romantic of our suites.
It can accommodate up to 3 guests and has an open-plan area of 54 sq.m. (581 sq.f.) on two levels.
The suite’s special feature is its unique roofed wooden balcony, the “hayat” (life in Arabic).
The balcony and the suite’s windows overlook the castle wall and our chapel’s entrance. They also have a view of the sea over the rooftops and the defensive wall.
A high-ceiling living room with two large windows and a small sitting area on DENIZ’s lower level feature large cushions and a sofa that can also be turned to a single bed.
Also on the lower level, the bathroom is adorned by part of our building’s original 13th century wall and its window. It features a whirlpool bathtub and a hand-hammered copper sink.
The bedroom, with its romantically lit headboard, is located on the suite’s loft. The king double bed can be made as a set of twins.DENIZ is on the first floor (18 steps with handrail, no elevator) and has two levels (11 steps with handrail to the bedroom). Its sleeping and sitting areas are open-plan.
► DENIZ offers our “KÓKKINI HOSPITALITY”.
In addition to the amenities, mini-bars, products and services provided gratis to our other guests, all guests booking the DENIZ, also enjoy:
- A “fragrance bar” with selected ladies’ perfumes, men’s fragrances and aftershaves
- Decanters of top-branded alcoholic drinks, as well as some of the best Greek liquors and spirits
- A bottle of prosecco kept chilled in their fridge, AND…
- 10% discount on any (or all) of the following:
- Private walking tour of the Old Town with a licensed guide.
- Private sailboat or motorboat trip either to Symi island or to lovely beaches of Rhodes island.
- A day at sea in a 30ft Rigid Inflatable Boat. See dolphins in their habitat, visit unspoiled islands and beaches, have lunch on Halki island.